Hutong Private Tours
While much of the city is focused on rapid expansion and reaching for the skies there is a more peaceful and traditional side to the capital, filled with culture, single story courtyards and tree lined streets. Hutongs refer to the many narrow alleys that intertwine much of the city, though to Lao Beijing Ren ( traditional Beijingers’) the phrase represents much more. Hutong life represents an age old peaceful way of life where neighbours meet in the street to play Chinese chess and share a drink. We offer only Beijing private tour and private tour guides.
- Do you have the English speaking driver for the airport pick up service ?
- How to meet the driver at the railway station in Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai?
- Do we need a Chinese visa ?
Muilti City Tours
- Round Private Day Trip from Beijing to Xi’an by Return Flight
- Beijing-Xi’an Private 5-Days Tour by Round High Speed Train
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by Overnight Z Train (5 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (3 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (4 Days)
- Beijing-Shanghai-Suzhou Private Tour by high speedy train (5 Days)