Beijing Private Layover Tours
Are you going to have a long layover in Beijing? How do you plan to kill your layover time? Why not hop off the plane and take a quick tour of one or two "must see"sights in Beijing - the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square...? In fact, a layover can be a memorable part of your trip and fun! If you have a longer layover of 8 - 14 hours, then the Great Wall of China awaits you and you can also select our Beijing layover tours bringing you to other Beijing highlights such as Forbidden City, Tiannamen Square and Olympic sites, etc.
- Do you have the English speaking driver for the airport pick up service ?
- How to meet the driver at the railway station in Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai?
- Do we need a Chinese visa ?
Muilti City Tours
- Round Private Day Trip from Beijing to Xi’an by Return Flight
- Beijing-Xi’an Private 5-Days Tour by Round High Speed Train
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by Overnight Z Train (5 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (3 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (4 Days)
- Beijing-Shanghai-Suzhou Private Tour by high speedy train (5 Days)