Xitang Water Village Walking Tour
Tour Code: CL-SX-04
Duration: 6 hours
Starts/Ends: Upon your request
Attractions: Xitang Water Village
Day by Day Itinerary
This water village dates back to what is called the Spring and Autumn Period (771 until 476 BC). Crisscrossed by nine rivers, Xitang is linked by ancient stone bridges. The canals are the major thoroughfare here. Xitang is one of the most picturesque Chinese water villages, and is so quaint looking that it was used for scenes in Mission: Impossible III.
1. English-speaking tour guide service fees
2. Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
3. Gas, toll & parking lot fees
4. Entrance tickets to the water village Xitang
Excluded (Not Included)
3. Gratuity to the guide and driver
4. Personal Costs
5. Boat tour (canal tour)
Discounts for children in China are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can calculate accordingly!
1. The quoted price is for a-6 hour tour per day. If you use more than 4 hours and less than 6 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4. For the lunch, we will take you to the local restaurant in the water village and you can cover on your own. (If you have special request and we can arrange it)
5. We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won’t mix you with others.
6. Our tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won’t take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time.
Hot Multi City Tours
- Do you have the English speaking driver for the airport pick up service ?
- How to meet the driver at the railway station in Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai?
- Do we need a Chinese visa ?
Muilti City Tours
- Round Private Day Trip from Beijing to Xi’an by Return Flight
- Beijing-Xi’an Private 5-Days Tour by Round High Speed Train
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by Overnight Z Train (5 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (3 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (4 Days)
- Beijing-Shanghai-Suzhou Private Tour by high speedy train (5 Days)