Wuzhen Water Village Private Walking Tour
Tour Code: CL-SW-05
Duration: 6 -8 hours
Starts/Ends: Upon your request
Attractions: Wuzhen Water Village
Day by Day Itinerary
Pick up at the hotel lobby of center city hotel at 8:00am in Shanghai and drive to Wuzhen
Wuzhen Water Town, one of the most famous ancient water towns in China,has a history of more than 1,000 years. Embraced by the Beijing–Hangzhou Grand Canal, canals crisscross the two town areas.
Ancient residential houses, workshops and stores stand on the banks of the East Area canals, and attractions include folk performances. The West Area has been restored for antique-style accommodation, but authentic ancient elements are also easily found.
Transfer back to your hotel in the late afternoon.
1. English-speaking tour guide service fees
2. Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
3. Gas, toll & parking lot fees
4. Entrance tickets to Wuzhen water village
Excluded (Not Included)
3. Gratuity to the guide and driver
4. Personal Costs
5. Boat tour (canal tour)
Discounts for children in China are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can calculate accordingly!
1. The quoted price is for a-6 hour tour per day. If you use more than 4 hours and less than 6 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide and 50CNY to 100CNY for the driver.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4. For the lunch, we will take you to the ?local restaurant in the water village and you can cover on your own. (If you have special request and we can arrange it)
5. We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won’t mix you with others.
6. Our tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won’t take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time.
Hot Multi City Tours
- Do you have the English speaking driver for the airport pick up service ?
- How to meet the driver at the railway station in Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai?
- Do we need a Chinese visa ?
Muilti City Tours
- Round Private Day Trip from Beijing to Xi’an by Return Flight
- Beijing-Xi’an Private 5-Days Tour by Round High Speed Train
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by Overnight Z Train (5 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (3 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (4 Days)
- Beijing-Shanghai-Suzhou Private Tour by high speedy train (5 Days)