Private Layover Tour To Mutianyu Great Wall Forbidden City And Tiananmen Square
Tour Code: CL-L-04
Duration: 8 to 9 hours
Starts/Ends: Beijing Capital Airport: KFC in Terminal 2 or Starbucks in Terminal 3
Attractions: :Mutianyu Great Wall & Forbidden City & Tiananmen Square &Round Airport Transfer
Day by Day Itinerary
You will be picked up at Beijng Airport Arrival Exit meeting point ( KFC in Terminal 2 or Starbucks in Terminal 3) by your assigned English speaking tour guide. A comfortable vehicle (non-smoking) with an experienced driver will be ready for you to explore Beijing highlingts.
It taks around 1.5-hour drive to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, which is less crowded section. You will have your choice of taking the cable car or chair lift up the breathtaking wall and spend a leisurely 1 to 2 hours hiking up and down the various sections exploring the Watch Towers and marveling at the construction and beauty of the renown and legendary Wall. Then you will have the option of an exhilarating toboggan ride back down or simply return the way you came with cable car.
You will enjoy a delicious lunch at the local Chinese village restaurant near the Great Wall.
Your tour will continue with the visit to the Tian’anmen Square, the world’s largest public square, you will venture northward to the Tian’anmen Rostrum guarded by the enormous and portrait of Mao for all to see and what has universally been photographed all over the world.
Next, the magnificent Forbidden City, the largest Imperial Palace in the world. You will spend 1.5 to 2 hours wandering around this amazing example of Imperial architecture and learning about the history of the palace.
After that, you private guide and driver will take you back to Beijing airport for your next flight or your layover night hotel.
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Lunch at the local Chinese restaurant
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
- Round Trip cable car or chair lift up and toboggan down the wall
- Airport pickup and drop off
Excluded (Not Included)
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
- Please offer all passport number and name for Forbidden City tickets booking and bring passport or passport copy during the tour
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant (0-3 years old) are free providing they do not occupy a seat
Hot Multi City Tours
- Do you have the English speaking driver for the airport pick up service ?
- How to meet the driver at the railway station in Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai?
- Do we need a Chinese visa ?
Muilti City Tours
- Round Private Day Trip from Beijing to Xi’an by Return Flight
- Beijing-Xi’an Private 5-Days Tour by Round High Speed Train
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by Overnight Z Train (5 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (3 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (4 Days)
- Beijing-Shanghai-Suzhou Private Tour by high speedy train (5 Days)