Lakeside Amble With Beihai Park
Tour Code: CL-H-03
Duration:2 to 3 hours
Starts/Ends:on your request
Attractions: : Hutongs at the Shichahai Area; Beihai Park
Day by Day Itinerary
Starting out at Qianhai Xijie, we head north past the knot of rickshaws and the Spirit Wall of Guo Moruo’s former residence. Turning left onto Qianhai Xiyan and taking the first right onto willow-lined Liuyin Jie, we view the gorgeous gardens of Prince Gong’s former residence. As we continue north and follow Houhai Nanyan east to Hou Hai Cafe & Bar, we stop for a little libation and drink. A little while later, we cross over the Silver Ingot Bridge and follow the southeast trail along Qianhai Lake just past the fishermen and mah jong battlers. At the southern end of the lake, we proceed west to the pedestrian underpass where you can cross Di’anmen Xidajie to Beihai Park. The path heading southwest will bring you to an interesting ferry dock where you can hop on a boat to Jade Islet or dine at the Imperial Fangshan Restaurant, or at least poke your head in to gawk at the glittering gold decor of the restaurant. This is truly a fun and exciting tour~~out of the ordinary~~and off the beaten path. We climb up over the mountain taking in the White Dagoba, and cross the bridge to Round City where you can take in the magnificent view of Zhonghai and Nanhai Lakes. What a wonderful custom tour for our very special guests.
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
Excluded (Not Included)
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can caculate accordingly!
Find More Tours In Hutong Private Tours
While much of the city is focused on rapid expansion and reaching for the skies there is a…
Hot Multi City Tours
- Do you have the English speaking driver for the airport pick up service ?
- How to meet the driver at the railway station in Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai?
- Do we need a Chinese visa ?
Muilti City Tours
- Round Private Day Trip from Beijing to Xi’an by Return Flight
- Beijing-Xi’an Private 5-Days Tour by Round High Speed Train
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by Overnight Z Train (5 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (3 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (4 Days)
- Beijing-Shanghai-Suzhou Private Tour by high speedy train (5 Days)