Hutong Tour By Subway & Foot
Tour Code: CL-H-02
Duration:5 to 6 hours
Starts/Ends:on your request
Attractions: : Drum Tower, Hutongs, Lama Temple & Confucious Temple
Day by Day Itinerary
Hotel Pick-up~~8:30am-9:00am as you prefer
Our day begins at the DrumTower~~ just about 100m north of the Bell Tower. We leisurely climb to the top of the towers for a beautiful, panoramic view over Beijing’s ancient city and wonder around the hutongs around the Drum Tower (1 hour)
Walk around the hutongs surrounding the drum tower to better understand local people's life.
We then take a short 15 minute walk to the subway line #2 to the Lama Temple. This temple is the largest and most well-preserved Tibetian Buddhist Temple in Beijing. After, we spend 1 to 2 hours appreciating the largest lamasery in Beijing with the option of lighting incense in hopes of bringing us good luck and prosperity.
By now I am sure you are hungry, so a delicious and authentic Chinese Style Vegetarian Lunch is in order. Appetizing meat dishes are also available. (1 hour)
We then venture into the Confucius Temple, spending an hour viewing China’s second largest temple dedicated to the revered Sage. (1 hour)
We end our exciting and wonderful tour at the Imperial Academy which is located a few meters west. This was considered the highest and most prestigious institute within the Chinese traditional educational system,.(45min)
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Delicious Lunch in a local family in the Hutong area
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
Excluded (Not Included)
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- Personal Costs
Discounts for children in China are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can caculate accordingly!
Find More Tours In Hutong Private Tours
While much of the city is focused on rapid expansion and reaching for the skies there is a…
Hot Multi City Tours
- Do you have the English speaking driver for the airport pick up service ?
- How to meet the driver at the railway station in Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai?
- Do we need a Chinese visa ?
Muilti City Tours
- Round Private Day Trip from Beijing to Xi’an by Return Flight
- Beijing-Xi’an Private 5-Days Tour by Round High Speed Train
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by Overnight Z Train (5 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (3 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (4 Days)
- Beijing-Shanghai-Suzhou Private Tour by high speedy train (5 Days)