French Quarter Walking Tour
Tour Code: CL-SW-04
Duration: 3-4 hours
Starts/Ends: Upon your request
Day by Day Itinerary
Shanghai was the only city visa-free to Jewish refugees in 1930s. Jewish people had lived with Chinese citizens north of the Bund. Wander around the former Jewish Ghetto area to hear the history of survival.
- Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (including Ohel Moshe Synagogue)
- Zhou Shan Road Old Housing (Former ChuShan Road)
- Hua Shan Park
1. English-speaking tour guide service fees
2. Entrance ticket to Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum
Excluded (Not Included)
3. Gratuity to the guide and driver
4. Personal Costs
5. Taxi fare for round trip, between your hotel and walking tour area
Discounts for children in China are based on height! Pls let us know your children's height so we can calculate accordingly!
1. The quoted price is for a 3-4 hour tour. If you use more than 4 hours or less than 5 hours per day it will still be considered a full tour.
2. Additional hours are billed at 50CNY to 100CNY for the guide.
3. Pls note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
4. We conduct only private tour but not group tour and won’t mix you with others.
5. Our tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won’t take you to any factories without request to waste your valuable time.
Hot Multi City Tours
- Do you have the English speaking driver for the airport pick up service ?
- How to meet the driver at the railway station in Beijing, Xi’an and Shanghai?
- Do we need a Chinese visa ?
Muilti City Tours
- Round Private Day Trip from Beijing to Xi’an by Return Flight
- Beijing-Xi’an Private 5-Days Tour by Round High Speed Train
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by Overnight Z Train (5 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (3 Days)
- Beijing-Xi’an Private Tour by flight (4 Days)
- Beijing-Shanghai-Suzhou Private Tour by high speedy train (5 Days)